The previous exhibition was successfully held from October 25th to 27th, 2023 at the Ningbo International Convention and Exhibition Center, including 416 exhibitors including Gree, Juhua, Hailiang, Jinlong, Jiangtong, Huamei, Guoxiang, Zhengtai, Jinhai, Dongbei, Weike, Beifeng, Kaidi, Diya, Gaoxiang, Daming, Qunda, Hongsen, Fengshen, etc., with an exhibition area of 30000 square meters. Nearly a thousand overseas buyers from more than 70 countries and regions have registered, including South Korea, Pakistan Bangladesh, Russia and other countries have organized procurement missions for the first time. On the first day of the opening ceremony, 11068 professional Chinese and foreign visitors and buyers gathered at the exhibition site. It showcases the latest products and technologies in the air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration, and cold chain industries.
The RACC2024 exhibition will be successfully organized through the integration of refrigeration resources and promotion of industrial dual circulation, expanding to 60000 square meters and divided into air conditioning and ventilation halls, accessories halls, cold chain halls, and refrigeration equipment halls. Through more extensive global promotion, inviting well-known domestic and foreign enterprises to participate or visit, reflecting global supply and international procurement, fully meeting the comprehensive needs of enterprises for domestic and foreign information, technology, standards, policies, and publicity, with the goal of "marketization, specialization, and internationalization", making the exhibition an international exchange platform for supply and demand in the air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Over 20 more professional and segmented industry forum activities will be held during the same period.
Reasons for RACC:
1) RACC will participate in professional HVACR exhibitions in more than 40 countries around the world, inviting high-quality buyers overseas to purchase at the exhibition.
2) Zhejiang is the base of China's refrigeration industry, with tens of thousands of refrigeration enterprises and foreign trade companies.
3) RACC has a strong propaganda force, including more than 100 industry media, bilingual news media, Facebook, TWITTER and other social media.
4) Worlead Expo is one of the world's leading exhibition companies with rich experience and great appeal to international audiences and exhibitors.
5) RACC is one of the manufacturing exhibitions created by Hangzhou Municipal Government and has received strong support from the government.
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Construction Industry Branch
Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province
China Association of Warehousing and Distribution
Zhejiang Association of Refrigeration
Zhejiang Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Industry Association
Jiangsu Association of Refrigeration
Zhejiang Fluorochemical Industry Association
Shanghai Cold Chain Association
Beijing Worlead International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Hangzhou Coowor Technology Co., Ltd.
Hangzhou Fima Expo Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang is the base of China's refrigeration industry, with tens of thousands of refrigeration manufacturers and trade companies.
1. The world's largest production base of Refrigerant
2. The world's largest processing base of copper tube and refrigeration parts.
3. Industrial Base of Refrigeration Units in China
4. gathering global refrigerator compressor enterprises
5. Major production areas of welding material in China
Hangzhou International Expo Center is located on the South Bank of the Qiantang River and east of the Third Qianjiang Bridge—the century city of Qianjiang in Xiaoshan District. It belongs to the Hangzhou Olympic Sports Expo Center Xiaoshan Construction Investment Co., Ltd. It is managed by Beichen Exhibition Group, a well-known exhibition output management group in China. From September 4 to 5, 2016, the Hangzhou International Expo Center, as the main venue of the G20 Hangzhou Summit, made a stunning appearance and wrote a new footnote for "China Service".
Hangzhou International Expo Center has a total floor area of 850,000 square meters. It integrates various formats such as conference, exhibition, catering, tourism, hotel, business, office building and so on. It brings more expectations for the innovative mode of exhibition venue operation. It has the unique geographical location, convenient and fast transportation network, various activities venues and is with the venue design combined Jiangnan implication and simplicity of modernization. From hardware facilities to software services, from operation mode to profit-making mode, Hangzhou International Expo Center opens a new prelude to the sixth generation of exhibition venues in China!
Address: No.181 Huizhan Rd Qinzhou Dst Ningbo Zhejiang Province China